Politics, Philosophy, International Relations & Environment
Explore this Section
- / Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences /
- Politics, Philosophy, International Relations and Environment /
- Postgraduate study /
Postgraduate Certificate in Politics and International Relations
A student can be awarded a Postgraduate Certificate for 60 credits. This could be achieved by the following combination of modules. For example a student may take:
- one 30 credit core module (Power, Knowledge and the World) and two 15 credits optional or CORE modules
- one 15 credits core module (Research in Action) and three 15 credits optional modules.
- four 15 credit optional modules
Postgraduate Diploma in Politics and International Relations
A student can be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma for 120 credits. This must be achieved by taking three core modules (Power, Knowledge and the World, Research in Action, Perspectives in Politics and International Relations), and four optional modules.
PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS MAY ENROLL FOR THE PG CERTIFICATE OR DIPLOMA IN EITHER JANURAY OR SEPTEMBER.