Explore this Section
- / Directorate of Student and Academic Services /
- Academic Services /
- Legal & Governance /
- Governance /
- Committees /
- Guidance for Committee Secretaries
Guidance for Committee Secretaries
The guidance on Committee servicing is intended to:
* Provide a model of good practice in the conduct of Committees within the University;
* Set common standards for Committee agendas and minutes (the house style);
* Ensure that the University’s business is dealt with efficiently, effectively and appropriately without compromising the quality of the decisions that emerge;
* Improve records management in order to more effectively deal with requests under the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.
Who is it aimed at?
Secretaries of all University Committees, Sub-Committees and Boards.
For further information please contact Fiona Dumbelton at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 33373.