Requesting Repairs and Maintenance Issues

The University Accommodation services deal with faults or maintenance issues in your halls of residence buildings.

Requesting a repair is very simple and can be submitted through the Accommodation Portal on the KLE. 

Click through for more information on repair and maintenance requests. 

If you have any questions about your accommodation (such as repairs, maintenance or cleaning rotas), please get in touch with your Accommodation Service Manager for your Halls of Residence. Listed below:

Barnes: Sue Parkin (

Lindsay: Philip Brown (

Horwood: Cynthia Sampey (

Holly Cross & The Oaks: Philip Brown (