OBRG to host an international conference
The Keele, Stoke and Oswestry Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Research Group are to host an international conference in Autumn 2022 or Spring 2023 (CV19 restrictions pertaining). The conference will be entitled “Advances in Orthopaedics and Biomechanics” and will have a broad remit of research activity. It will be held in the 600+ acre parkland campus of Keele University. A call for papers is imminent. Selected papers will be invited to publish full articles in the Journal of Advances in Orthopaedics and Biomechanics.
Relevant companies are invited to sponsor the conference and a number of packages will be available in due course.
- Keele University commended for outstanding research quality in national assessment
- Keele Business School commended for supporting local economy
- Healthcare students benefit from innovative new training facility
- Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton Relay to visit Keele University as full England route revealed
- Sir Jonathon Porritt reflects on 10 years as Chancellor of Keele University