School of Psychology
Explore this Section
- About the School
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- Counselling courses
- Postgraduate Research
- Research in the School of Psychology
- Equipment and facilities
- Keele Open / Offer Holder Days
- Prizes and bursaries
- Health and conduct
- News & Events
- Keele Psychology Society
- Welcome Hub 2018
- Contact Us
- / Faculty of Natural Sciences /
- School of Psychology /
- Counselling courses /
- Conferences /
- 4th Conference 2010
4th Annual Keele Counselling Psychology Conference, 26th – 28th March 2010
The 4th Annual Keele Counselling Conference was centred around the theme of ‘Counselling and Transformation’. The conference went extremely well and attracted delegates from around the country. There were a wide range of keynote talks, research papers and workshops addressing the theme of transformation. Please follow the links below to access copies of some of the keynote papers and presentations given at the conference this year (PDF format).
• Sally Aldridge: The battle for dominance in the psychological therapies: the role of patriarchy and regulation
• Professor Colin Feltham: Micro-changes and radical transformations: what do we mean by transformation?
• Dr. Jane Hunt: Transforming Gender: Sex and Gender discourses in transwomen’s talk
• Professor Michael Murray: Sharing stories: Transforming lives
• Dr. Maggie Robson: She’s only playing! How Play and Play Therapy can Transform Us
• Dr. William West: Working with spirituality in counselling
• Dr Paul Wilkins: Transforming Ourselves and Our Communities: Towards a Practice and Theory of Person-Centred Sociotherapy
Other presentations included...
For details of the theme and date of next year’s conference please contact:
Dr. Jane Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org).