Where do you need to go to receive treatment within the trial?
You may need to attend a PROP-OA Community Knee Pain Clinic up to 4 times. We are running clinics in 5 different locations. These are:
- Haywood Hospital (Stoke on Trent, ST6 7AG)
- Leighton Hospital, Crewe (Middlewich Road, Crewe, CW1 4QJ)
- Victoria Infirmary Northwich (Winnington Hill, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1AW)
- NIHR/Wellcome Trust Adult's Clinical Research Facility, Manchester (Grafton St, Manchester, M13 9WL).
- North Tyneside General Hospital (Rake Lane, Tyne and Wear, North Shields, NE29 8NH)
You can choose where you receive your treatment. You can live anywhere in the UK and take part in the trial, but you must be willing to attend one of these clinics for up to 4 times. We cannot reimburse you for any actual for travel and car parking costs that you may have to pay for attending clinic appointments. However, you will receive a £10 gift voucher every time you come to clinic to say thank you for your time.