I joined the School of Pharmacy’s dedicated I.T support team in 2014.
My role has been varied and as Learning Technology Officer for the Undergraduate cohort, my duties involve:
- Handling projects involving the design & installation of new facilities within the School (e.g. Digital Health Hub & Clinical Skills Suite).
- Development and maintenance of School facilities (e.g 3D Health Cinema, DHH, CSS).
- Assisting in support of the School’s advanced learning resources - such as the Virtual Patient environment & Augmented Reality apps (PharmaCard, KARE).
- Maintaining a number of the School’s I.T systems such as the KLE, PebblePad & Turnitin.
- Supporting staff with the application of technology in various teaching methods and assisting with existing technical issues.
- Supporting a variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate students, along with PhD students within the School on a wide range of technical issues.