Key word (L)
- Does autologous blood injection provide more pain relief and functional improvement in adults with chronic tendinopathy when compared to usual care?
- In patients presenting with acute or chronic tendinopathies, what is the incidence of harm for those receiving steroid injections compared to those receiving usual care?
- Following Anterior Talo-Fibular Ligament (ATFL) reconstruction in adult humans, does the use of an air-cast splint post op have any beneficial effect on pain, range and activities of daily living (ADL)?
- Does standing a patient on the day of surgery following a primary unilateral total hip or knee replacement reduce the length of hospital stay?
- In adults with Lateral Elbow Tendinopathy (Tennis Elbow) does the treatment of Low Level Laser Therapy improve pain and function when compared to usual physiotherapy care?
- In an adult population undergoing primary total knee replacement (TKR) does the addition of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) to usual care improve pain management & as a result improve range of movement (ROM) within 3 months post-operatively?