Key word (H)
- Is hand therapy more effective than usual care in maintaining function and improving coping in adults with hand arthiritis
- In patients presenting with acute or chronic tendinopathies, what is the incidence of harm for those receiving steroid injections compared to those receiving usual care?
- In an adult population is a corticosteroid injection a safe and effective treatment for tennis elbow compared to usual care.
- Do physiotherapy telephone consultations for adult patients with musculoskeletal conditions affect patient satisfaction, condition specific outcomes and healthcare utilisation?
- Is the use of physiotherapy assistants/technicians in the delivery of treatment for patients with musculoskeletal conditions as effective as treatment delivered by qualified physiotherapists only?
- Is an exercise regime in addition to routine mobilization/gait re-education of improved benefit to function / QOL in post-operative adult THRs?
- Is an exercise regime in addition to routine mobilization/gait re-education of improved benefit to function/QOL in post-operative adult THRs?
- In adults and children with musculoskeletal pain is Hydrotherapy/Aquatic Therapy as clinically & cost effective as land based Physiotherapy in terms of pain & function.
- In adults and children with musculoskeletal pain and inflammatory arthritis, does hydrotherapy, compared with usual care/dry land physiotherapy, reduce pain and fucnction, improve well-being and return to work/school and is it cost effective?