Key word (D)
- Does autologous blood injection provide more pain relief and functional improvement in adults with chronic tendinopathy when compared to usual care?
- In adults with degenerative meniscal tears in the knee, is physiotherapy as clinical and cost effective as surgery?
- Is splinting more clinically effective and cost effective in decreasing pain and improving function in adults with DeQuervains syndrome than usual care
- In adults with de Quervain tenosynovitis, are exercises more effective in reducing pain and improving function than usual care?
- What are the relative benefits of different models of access to Health Care Practitioners for musculoskeletal patients in Primary Care?
- Examine the effectiveness of rehabilitation programmes in primary flexor tendon repairs following surgical reconstruction at 12 weeks and 12 months in terms of pain, disability, function and return to work.
- Is manual physical therapy more effective than other physical therapy approaches in reducing pain and disability in adults post whiplash injury?
In adults with adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) does the use of distention injections improve pain, function and range of movement when compared to lower volume, steroid injections?
- Does appointment duration for musculoskeletal outpatient physiotherapy or occupational therapy in primary or secondary care settings, have an effect on managerial, clinical or patient outcomes?