Key word (B)
- In adults with chronic low back pain are core stability exercises more effective in improving function and decreasing pain compared to a general exercise program?
- Is multidisciplinary management of chronic low back pain more effective in terms of reducing pain, improving function and increasing return to work compared with unidisciplinary treatment?
- In adults with plantar fasciitis , does the use of a barefoot science foot orthoses compared with other foot orthoses improve pain and adherence?
- In patients with Benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome (BJHS) is targeted physiotherapy more effective than generalised Physiotherapy
- Are image-guided injections more clinically effective than palpatation-guided injections for acromioclavicular joint (ACJ) pain?
- Does autologous blood injection provide more pain relief and functional improvement in adults with chronic tendinopathy when compared to usual care?
- Following Anterior Talo-Fibular Ligament (ATFL) reconstruction in adult humans, does the use of an air-cast splint post op have any beneficial effect on pain, range and activities of daily living (ADL)?