Keele AGP welcomes collaborative requests.
The following criteria provide a guide about the types of studies that Keele AGP are keen to collaborate with you on.
To promote concrete co-operative activities relating to academic general practice including, but not limited to, leading primary care research and innovation that aligns to Keele’s research agenda.
The following collaborations will be encouraged:
Supporting the capacity for academic clinical practice
- development of joint clinical academic posts hosted by Keele University and/or Keele AGP;
- development of bids to support the development of clinical academic work at Keele AGP;
Research engagement, development and delivery
- development and/or delivery of research projects;
- co-ordination of joint or collaborative research projects;
Supporting the implementation of research into practice and evaluation of new models of care
- development, delivery and/or evaluation of innovative practice;
- mutual collaboration and organisation of meetings and workshops; and/or
Grant applications and delivery
- development of programmes leading to a Keele and/or Partner award.
- Priority will be given to studies that fit with the research agenda of Keele University
- The study involves clear collaboration with one or more academic staff from Keele CTU and/or from the Keele Academic General Practice
- There is sufficient capacity and resource within the AGP to deliver the study
- There is sufficient funding available to cover AGP services required