Step up with your department, friends or family and take on one of our challenges-all from the comfort of your own home. All challenges are open to staff and students!
Raise positive awareness for mental health and take on the Brit 2021 challenge from home.
Keele University is taking on the Brit 2021 mental health, fitness and wellbeing challenge, and we need you!
- Join as a team or an individual and self report your distances online weekly.
- Microsoft teams community to support you & your team, and discover new ways of getting active.
- Mini competitions ran throughout, perfect for getting you and your family, friends, team or department active.
- Help us raise positive awareness and vital funds for a collaboration of mental health charities that support young adults.
- Work on your own mental wellbeing by getting active for an amazing cause.
- If you are interested in joining or would like more information, email Naomi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you want to donate, please follow this link to our fundraising page: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/KeeleUniversitySU
Take on the virtual Everest challenge from home.
- Physical and mental wellbeing is more important than ever right now, so why not challenge and motivate your department to take part in this mountain of a challenge!
- All you have to do is complete 58,070 stairs as a team. If you don’t have stairs in your home, you can also use a box or something similar to step up on to (make sure it’s solid first).
- Fancy the challenge? Email email@example.com with a list of participants to take part.
- You can also split your department in half and compete against one another to see who completes it faster!
- If you don’t feel ready to take on Everest, you can take on Mont Blanc, Snowdon, or even the Sydney Opera House!
Virtual 5k Challenge
Join the Keele running community with our virtual 5k run. Run your own 5k route anywhere at your own pace. Feel free to walk, jog or run the distance - whatever you choose.
If you would like to take part, please join our club on the Strava App (Keele Running), click to attend the event, share your run and post a picture.
Fitness Tracker Challenge
- Want help in keeping your department active while at home?
- We are taking on teams or departments to compete against each other using your phones, fitness trackers or pedometers to count your steps.
- Will you be crowned champion of your department?
- Email Mel Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to sign up!