School of Nursing and Midwifery
Explore this Section
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Home
- About Us
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- School of Nursing and Midwifery S-SPEC (Ethics) applications
- News & Events
- Information for Mentors
- User & Carer Involvement
- Raising Concerns About Care
- Video Library
- Health Library
- School Intranet
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Nursing & Midwifery /
- Staff /
- Staff A-Z /
- Anne Sourbutts
|Title:||Lecturer, Midwifery & Admissions Tutor|
|Location:||CEC - SF14|
I have been at Keele for 3 years, following a relatively short but varied clinical career including Community Midwifery and managing a Midwife-led Birth Centre. I have a particular interest in Midwife-Led Maternity Care.
I am currently undertaking a project to evaluate our assessment strategy for the grading of clinical practice, leading to an MA.Ed.
Lead for BSc. Midwifery modules 2 & 3, involved in CFP, module 7 Adult Nursing and Critical Care CPD.