School of Nursing and Midwifery
Explore this Section
- School of Nursing and Midwifery Home
- About Us
- Undergraduate study
- Postgraduate study
- School of Nursing and Midwifery S-SPEC (Ethics) applications
- News & Events
- Information for Mentors
- User & Carer Involvement
- Raising Concerns About Care
- Video Library
- Health Library
- School Intranet
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Nursing & Midwifery /
- Information for Mentors /
- Student Of The Year
Student of The Year
If you have mentored a student that has shown excellence and deserves recognition, please consider nominating them for the Student of the Year 2018 award.
The nomination form can be downloaded Student of The Year .
When completing the form, make sure that you include the following:
1. Student’s name and cohort
3. A summary of the reason why you are nominating them.
The completed form should then be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Nominations must be received by Friday, August 24, 2018 at 4:30pm.
Be advised that students will receive notification of the nomination details prior to the ceremony.
The chosen Student of the Year will be presented with an award and certificate at the ceremony in November 2018