What goes on in the Robin Room
15 - 18 months approximately
- Maximum 12 Children,
- Room area – 43.10 M Sq
- Child ratio – 1 staff to 3 children
- Room Leader – Stacey
- Room staff – Lauren B, Izzy, Christine.
- Tapestry. Online learning journey; allows parents to receive child observations as they happen.
- Under floor heating.
- Drag through ventilation (non mechanical air conditioning).
- Separate milk kitchen with fridges, Sterilising equipment, Liquidizers etc.
- Access and Viewing window to the separate cot room.
- Separate nappy changing room and Toilet, shared with Hedgehog room.
- Individual shelves/baskets for children's nappies, creams etc.
- Floor to ceiling windows and Patio doors.
- Private garden shared with the hedgehog room with Astroturf and a water feature.
- Total Free flow.
- Over door heaters to keep rooms at temperature during free flow.
- Individual drawers for children's work/belongings.
- Separate toy store, allows for toys to be rotated often.
- Home corner and dressing up area shared with hedgehog room.
- Individual mesh toddler beds (brought into the room for sleep time) children for both Robin and Hedgehog rooms sleep in the Robin room
- Meal times are taken in Hedgehog room
- Home link books for every child.
- Comfort boxes for children's treasured belongings ie; photos, blankets etc.
We offer a warm, bright, caring, stimulating environment, providing a variety of activities for your baby, such as sand, water play, painting, treasure baskets, going out for walks and trips plus much, much more. We will tend to your Child's every need throughout the day keeping them, healthy, safe, happy, entertained and loved until home time.