School of Medicine
Explore this Section
- School of Medicine Home
- School Executive
- MBChB (5 years)
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses
- International students
- Staff Search
- Athena SWAN
- Contact Us
- Facilities and Virtual Tour
- Image gallery on Flickr
- Keele campus directions and local area
- News & Events
- Intercalated Degrees
- Keele Anatomy and Surgical Training Centre
- Medical Elective Placements (non-Keele students)
- Student Support Services
- Student Council and Societies
- Useful Links
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Staff vacancies
Information for members of staff and vacancies
We are delighted that you are interested in a post at Keele University Medical School.
We offer an outstanding combination of a distinctive curriculum, excellent educational and clinical resources, and a supportive and safe environment in which to work in. The Medical School is spread across various sites in Staffordshire and Shropshire. The three principal buildings are located at the University main campus and at the University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust (UHNM) campus three miles away.
Keele University offers a friendly community campus set in the beautiful 600 acre Keele grounds with lakes, woodlands and easily accessible facilities, including a variety of places to purchase food and drink. We're located at the heart of the UK, making Keele easily accessible.
We are now recruiting for the following roles:
- Lecturer in Bioscience - ref KU00000792
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - ref KU00000806
- Teaching Fellow in Anatomy- ref KU00000821
Please visit the Staff Vacancies page to see all adverts, post information and download application forms.
Adverts, post information, application forms.