Clinical Leadership and Management Study Day for Junior Doctors, Nurses, Midwives & Allied Healthcare Professionals
Who is it for?
Any junior doctors and healthcare professionals who wish to know more about leadership, managing change and leading teams effectively.
This inter-professional leadership study day will support your future career development in becoming an effective leader in order to maintain and improve high quality care for your patients.
- Thursday 4 June 2020
- Thursday 5 November 2020
The day will focus on:
- examining what leading and managing means in the context of clinical practice
- enhancing personal effectiveness through a menu of leadership and management skills and techniques
- top tips on working more effectively and managing time in a challenging healthcare environment
- developing your self-awareness and identifying your strengths and areas for further development
- motivating the strengths and qualities of the inter-professional health care team within your practice
- gaining confidence and resilience to work as an innovative creative leader and to make an impact
Cost: £195, including tuition, online resources, lunch and refreshments.
“Really enjoyed the day. Good group size and mix of professionals and levels. Coordinated beautifully ensuring everyone participated and felt part of development/skills.”
“One of the few programmes that could draw my attention until the end. Thank you.”
“Excellent study day - engaging and enthusiastic speaker who held our attention throughout the day whilst teaching us a mixture if theory and involving us in interactive activities.”
“Nice to meet other professionals. Enjoyed the course very much and will promote this to other staff.”