Junior Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Clinical Leadership and Management Study Day
Who is it for?
Any junior doctors and healthcare professionals who wish to know more about leadership, managing change and leading teams effectively.
This inter-professional leadership study day will support your future career development in becoming an effective leader in order to maintain and improve high quality care for your patients.
Next course date
The day will focus on
- examining what leading and managing means in the context of clinical practice
- enhancing personal effectiveness through a menu of leadership and management skills and techniques
- top tips on working more effectively and managing time in a challenging healthcare environment
- developing your self-awareness and identifying your strengths and areas for further development
- motivating the strengths and qualities of the inter-professional health care team within your practice
- gaining confidence and resilience to work as an innovative creative leader and to make an impact
Cost: £195, including tuition, online resources, lunch and refreshments.
“Really enjoyed the day. Good group size and mix of professionals and levels. Coordinated beautifully ensuring everyone participated and felt part of development/skills.”
“One of the few programmes that could draw my attention until the end. Thank you.”
“Excellent study day - engaging and enthusiastic speaker who held our attention throughout the day whilst teaching us a mixture if theory and involving us in interactive activities.”
“Nice to meet other professionals. Enjoyed the course very much and will promote this to other staff.”