HEE-SW PGME STs
Keele Clinical Leadership and Management course for specialty trainees within Severn Postgraduate Medical Education.
Course Venue: Southmead Hospital, Learning and Research Centre.
Our Bristol Specialty Trainee course focuses on
- examining what leading and managing mean in the context of the Consultant role
- creating a sound understanding of how the NHS operates and is financed
- helping course members to prepare for successful interviews and their early years as a Consultant
- enhancing personal effectiveness through a menu of leadership and management skills and techniques.
- a working knowledge of NHS structure, policy and finance to support the early years as a Consultant
- greater proficiency in the key leadership and management skills required for effective practice
- confidence to apply successfully for a Consultant post.