School of Life Sciences
Explore this Section
School of Life Sciences Seminar Series
Seminars are from 1pm to 2pm in the Huxley Building room 005 and are advertised via posters around the Huxley building and the upcoming schedules are posted here within each semester. All are welcome to attend, including undergraduate students.
- January 31 Maria Florencia Lacaruso from Oxford University
Functional organization of neuronal circuits underlying perception and behaviour
- Thursday 8th Nicky Gilbert- HCPC Registered Dietitian & Registered Sport and Exercise Nutritionist
The BDA Work Ready campaign - promoting health and productivity in the workplace
- Thursday 22nd Dr Stanislaw Glazewski–Keele University - POSTPONED
Why do we sleep?
- Thursday 1st Prof. Richard Wall – Bristol University
The changing distribution of ticks and tick borne pathogens in Europe - CANCELLED due to weather conditions.
- Wednesday 14th Dr Evaggelia Liaskou- Birmingham University
Gut and liver cross talk in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis - CANCELLED due to industrial action
- Friday 23rd Dr Gavin D Tempest – Stanford University
Shining light on the neurobiology of exercise: From Keele to California
- Thursday 19th Dr. Alexander Taylor- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Beyond DNA and RNA: Synthetic Genetic Polymers
- Wednesday 25th Prof. Richard Bayliss- University of Leeds
Dynamics and disorder in kinases and their binding partners
- Thursday 3rd May Dr Ash Toye - University of Bristol
Growing blood cells for therapeutics and as models for studying disease
Archived seminars can be found below: