Escape [to] the Library is back for the Keele Festival!
Escape [to] the Library is back for the Keele Festival! Sessions are running in the Library Training Room at the Campus Library from Monday 18 to Sunday 24 September with sessions running between 09.30 to 17.00.
Discover your Library in a new way, gather your friends or make new ones, and see if you can solve the mystery of “The Valedictorian Candidate” in this exciting and fun Library Escape Room experience – book your session!
Prizes for the winning team at the end of the week!
Sessions run for approx. 90 mins. with 60 mins. to play the main game. Up to 8 people per session.
You’ll need to solve a teaser puzzle before playing with the solution unlocking something in the main game. Go to the booking form for the link to the teaser.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week