New room booking system for students at the Campus Library
From Monday 20th June, we'll be trialling a new room booking system for students at the Campus Library. This is called Smartway2. This will replace our old Microsoft booking system which we have used through the pandemic - any existing bookings will be transferred across.
The new system will be available via an app or a web browser, and study rooms are available to book at the following times:
- Individual study rooms are still available to book 9am - 2pm and 2.30pm - 7.30pm
- Group study rooms are available to book in two-hour blocks
- Postgrad rooms are available for postgraduate students only and are bookable in day slots
Rooms can be booked up to 8 days in advance and there will be QR codes on each study room door for students to use for checking in and out of the rooms. If a student checks out early, the room will become available.
Students will receive a booking reminder an hour before their booking is due to begin and can check in online if they would like to, rather than using the QR code.
This trial will be reviewed in late July.
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease