New room booking system for students at the Campus Library
From Monday 20th June, we'll be trialling a new room booking system for students at the Campus Library. This is called Smartway2. This will replace our old Microsoft booking system which we have used through the pandemic - any existing bookings will be transferred across.
The new system will be available via an app or a web browser, and study rooms are available to book at the following times:
- Individual study rooms are still available to book 9am - 2pm and 2.30pm - 7.30pm
- Group study rooms are available to book in two-hour blocks
- Postgrad rooms are available for postgraduate students only and are bookable in day slots
Rooms can be booked up to 8 days in advance and there will be QR codes on each study room door for students to use for checking in and out of the rooms. If a student checks out early, the room will become available.
Students will receive a booking reminder an hour before their booking is due to begin and can check in online if they would like to, rather than using the QR code.
This trial will be reviewed in late July.
- Keele scientists to play key role in major medical research centre
- Proportion of adults diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis in England has increased by more than 40%
- Breaking the Mould awards celebrate the best of Staffordshire’s business community
- Keele researcher wins prestigious national award for Covid-19 study
- Research to improve the lives of people living with musculoskeletal conditions