New resource for Clinical Microbiology
The Library has recently subscribed to ClinMicroNow, a clinical microbiology resource that encompasses three authoritative sources from the American Society for Microbiology (AMS):
Manual of Clinical Microbiology, 12th ed.
Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook, 4th ed.
Cases in Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, 4th ed.
Each text can be accessed individually or you can use the power of ClinMicroNow to cross-search the titles allowing you to:
- Perform quick and deep searches to find the complete range of pathogenic microbial organisms and related laboratory procedures
- Access actionable and timely clinical microbiology content updated by peer-selected authors and editors as science advances and clinical practice changes
- Develop highly granular searches that produce tables, figures, and cases, in addition to text
- Nursing leaders pay tribute to 5,000 Keele-trained nurses and midwives working in the NHS this winter
- Keele University Day Nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted report
- Government investment for new Institute of Technology is welcomed
- Students rank Keele in UK Top 5 universities
- New degrees in cyber security launched at Keele University