New resource for Clinical Microbiology
The Library has recently subscribed to ClinMicroNow, a clinical microbiology resource that encompasses three authoritative sources from the American Society for Microbiology (AMS):
Manual of Clinical Microbiology, 12th ed.
Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook, 4th ed.
Cases in Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, 4th ed.
Each text can be accessed individually or you can use the power of ClinMicroNow to cross-search the titles allowing you to:
- Perform quick and deep searches to find the complete range of pathogenic microbial organisms and related laboratory procedures
- Access actionable and timely clinical microbiology content updated by peer-selected authors and editors as science advances and clinical practice changes
- Develop highly granular searches that produce tables, figures, and cases, in addition to text
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise