The way you log into your LibrarySearch account is changing
From 23 March you will need to use your email address and password, rather than your username and password, to access your Library account.
The new log-in method is the same that is used for accessing other Keele systems like Microsoft Teams, the KLE (Blackboard) and the Self-Service Portal. Using the same log-in method for all of these services will mean that users need to enter their credentials less frequently, enabling an easier sign-on experience.
If you have any issues accessing the system once this change has been made, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise