The way you access some eResources is changing
Students accessing eResources remotely may have to sign-in in a different way from 8 June.
This is because the log-in for the EzProxy service, which enables you to access eResources as if you’re on campus, removing the need to log-in multiple times to different providers, is changing.
From Tuesday 8 June you will need to use your Keele email address and password, rather than your username and password, to log-in to the system.
This is the same log-in as you use for accessing other Keele services including Gmail for your student email, Microsoft Teams and the KLE.
Having this log-in system in place will mean that if you’re already signed into another service which uses that log-in system, you may not be prompted to sign-in when using EzProxy to access eResources, making it easier than ever to access the resources you need.
If you have any issues accessing eResources once this change has been made, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise