Changes to study availability during the current national lockdown
The Campus Library will continue to open 9am-8pm weekdays and 9am-5pm at weekends throughout the current National Lockdown with the following services available:
- Book returns via our 24 hour returns box
- Book collections via our Click and Collect service
- Individual study spaces - please pre-book online to guarantee a space
- Printing - no need to book to collect printing
- Daily 24hr laptop loans
- Library help and support via Live Chat, email and telephone
- 24/7 access to a huge range of subject resources to support your subject via the Library website accessible from the comfort of your own home
But... from Monday 11th January, we're making some changes to the availability of individual study space at the Campus Library.
The first floor study rooms and silent study desks will only be available until 5pm during weekdays throughout the lockdown period. They will not be available at all at weekends. This is to ensure we can continue to monitor the spaces with a move to reduce staff in the building as per Government guidance.
Students booked into a study space on the first floor can move to a PC study desk in the IT Suite from 5pm if there is availability. Just let us know when you book in or pre-book online.
We appreciate that this may not be ideal, but we hope that you will work with us to try and keep staff and students safe and we're working hard to ensure that, unlike in the March 2020 lockdown, the Library remains open with most services and spaces available.
For the latest, up-to-date information on the Campus Library service, please take a look at our FAQs.