Help for studying remotely
Thank you to all of our students who have been so understanding this week with our revised opening hours.
To help you through the coming weeks, we've made a few changes to the Library service:
- Book requests have been suspended and all books will be automatically renewed
- You can now loan 30 books max, not 20
- The loan period for short loans has been extended from 3 days to 7 - and they'll auto-renew!
- eResources can be accessed remotely with your Keele log-in, go to the library homepage to search for resources via Library Search!
Many publishers are also opening up access to large parts of their collections, we will add these to Library Search as we become aware of them and Google Scholar is also a great place to search for these high quality academic free resources during this time of working and studying from home.
The following browser plugins can also help locate great Open Access academic articles:
If you have any queries at all please don't hesitate to Contact Us!
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise