Explore this Section
Need Help Using Library Search?
Take a look at the following video guides to help you search for books, e-books and journals using Library Search.
We've more videos to come, but if you need further help, please use the contact information below. We welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions.
So What's Different About Library Search?
We’re always looking at ways to enhance the learning experience at Keele, so we’ve invested in a Library system that provides so much more than ever before.
Library Search offers:
- Automatic renewal of all loans unless requested by another user
- Google-like searching – but for high quality resources we’ve bought to support your learning and research
- Available from any device – all day, every day
- The ability to browse the shelves ‘virtually’ from any device
- Log-in to: request items to borrow; view your library account; save searches and results; and customise your search experience
Who Supplied It?
Library Search is supplied by Ex Libris, the market leader in the supply of Library systems to research-led and research intensive universities in the UK and worldwide.
Where Can I Learn More?
Please return to this page for information updates and sign up to our Facebook or Twitter accounts for the latest news.
What If I Have A Question?
If you still have a question or query, you can contact us by the usual means: