Dementia, Disability, and Human Rights One Day Conference
Dementia, Disability, and Human Rights
One Day Conference
11 June 2019
Walter Moberly 0.01
Registration - 9:30 - 9:50am
- Deciding in Dementia: The Possibilities and Limits of Supported Decision Making - Prof. Mary Donnelly, University College Cork.
- Religion and Spiritual Belief in Dementia Care - Charlotte Emmett, Associate Professor, Northumbria Law School.
- Living Independently withDementia - LarryGardner, Three Nations Dementia Working Group.
- Dementia and Sexuality - Dr Oluwatoyin Sorinmade, Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust.
- A Hospice CEO’s Strategic Perspective on Hospice Care and Dementia - Emma Hodges, CEO, St Giles Hospice.
- Inequalities in End of Life and Palliative Care - Wendy Mountford, Admiral Nurse, Douglas Macmillan Hospice & Caroline Reeves, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Keele University
- People Living with Dementia who experience Abuse and Neglect: A Human Rights Deficit? - Prof. John Williams, Aberystwyth University.
- The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Dementia - Alex Ruck Keene, 39 Essex Chambers.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Walter Moberly 0.01
- School of Law
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- +44(0)1782 733218