Keele Management School
Explore this Section
- / Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences /
- Keele Management School /
- Our People /
- Reinhold Heinlein
|Title:||Lecturer in Economics|
|Phone:||+44 (0)1782 733106|
I obtained my BA in Economics from Hamburg University and my MSc in Economics and Econometrics from the University of Kent. Before joining Keele University in September 2013, I completed my PhD at the University of Kent. Since 2015 I have been a Fellow of The Higher Education Academy.
My research interests are in time series econometrics and international economics, in particular cointegration, model selection, two-country models, exchange rates, monetary policy and international parity conditions.
I am interested in supervising PhD students who want to work on topics in applied time series analysis.
Current PhD student:
- Scott Mahadeo - Financial instability analysis under alternative energy market conditions: A small petroleum economy perspective.
Full Publications List show
Effects of Monetary Policy on the US Dollar/UK Pound Exchange Rate. Is There a “Delayed Overshooting Puzzle”?. Review of International Economics, vol. 30(3), 443-467. doi>2012.
Symmetry and separability in two-country cointegrated VAR models: representation and testing. link>2013.
- Applied Financial Analysis (Undergraduate, Year 3)
- Applied Finance (MSc)
- Introduction to Econometrics (Undergraduate, Year 2)