Keele Management School
Explore this Section
- KMS Home
- About Us
- Undergraduate Study
- Postgraduate Study (Full-Time)
- Postgraduate Study (Part-Time)
- Business Foundation Year
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student Funding
- Our People
- News and Events
- Visit KMS
- KMS videos
- Business and Enterprise
- Internships for Keele students/graduates
- Contact Us
|Phone:||+44 (0) 1782 734373|
I have worked in various Accounting roles up to senior management level. Teaching posts up to Principal Lecturer and Head of Department. In business I ran my own company, Consulting and Employment Services Ltd for eight years until 2012. My consultancy projects involved working with business start-ups, finance training to senior management at JCB, Technopoly, Esprit Telecom.
- M Phil thesis on Critical Factors for SMEs in implementing E-Commerce solutions 2000, Publication of research into North Staffordshire Chamber of Commerce. Members’ websites disseminated in a Seminar 2001.
- Authored an e-learning module for Staffs University SMILE series.
- Written successful business plans and applications for Lottery, Lawn Tennis Association and Foundation for Sport 2000.
At Keele, I teach Advanced Financial Reporting, International Financial Reporting, Cost and Management Accounting and Intermediate Financial Reporting. I've also delivered Business Planning courses on Re-invest Summer School Macedonia, Kosovo and Teaching Financial Management for SMEs, International Master’s Degree, University of Tirana.