Keele Management School
Explore this Section
- / Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences /
- Keele Management School /
- Business and Enterprise /
- Applied Company Research Project
Applied Company Research Project
How could your organisation benefit?
Keele Management School’s Applied Company Research Project provides an opportunity for many types of organisation to benefit from the knowledge and enthusiasm of bright, highly motivated postgraduate students who are keen to learn and eager to produce work of a high standard under the supervision of a senior Keele academic. Student consultants could help you to complete ‘real projects’ which may have been difficult to achieve due to staffing levels and workloads, within a realistic timescale and at little cost.
How does it work?
The programmes takes place during the summer (usually from late June for between 8 and 10 weeks). For our students their project is assessed and counts towards their degree. Once you have sent details of your project to Keele Management School, you will be contacted by a member of staff who will ensure that:
- the projects are advertised to the students
- who are then asked to complete a formal application form along with a covering letter, highlighting why they are the ideal candidate for the job, and a short curriculum vitae.
- applications will be forwarded to you for selection
- a formal interview will be arranged in the School with a representative from your company and a Keele academic
- the selected intern will then commence an 8 to 10 week placement with you
- you will be supported by a Keele academic and administrative member of the School throughout the project
- at the end of the project you will be invited to attend a presentation about the project by the student
Image: Applied Company Research Project - Students of the Year (2014)
Your time to take part in the interview process and supervisory meetings. Provision of suitable office space and equipment. Many organisations also elect to cover student expenses.
If you would be interested in hosting a postgraduate student please contact;