Keele Management School
Explore this Section
- KMS Home
- About Us
- Undergraduate Study
- Postgraduate Study (Full-Time)
- Postgraduate Study (Part-Time)
- Business Foundation Year
- Bursaries and Scholarships
- Student Funding
- Our People
- News and Events
- Visit KMS
- KMS videos
- Business and Enterprise
- Internships for Keele students/graduates
- Contact Us
About Keele Management School
Keele Management School is renowned for exceptional student satisfaction across our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Through our research led curriculum and passion for teaching we produce graduates that are intellectually curious about the application of knowledge. This enables our graduates to be highly employable and have successful careers within their chosen professions. Within the Management School you can study either a single honours programme or one of our dual honours combinations.
Our single honours offer deep insights into your chosen field of study and our dual honours allow the combining of two subject areas which reflect your intellectual interest and career aspiration. Dual honours degrees aim to produce students that have broader understanding and perspectives for a more complex and interconnected world.
Keele University’s founding ethos is “the pursuit of truth in the company of friends” and this characterises our educational offer:
- World leading experts and scholars bring their research into the classroom, enabling students to consider and challenge management assumptions and beliefs as a result of societal, environmental or economic changes.
- To provide global perspectives on management. We are an international management school with strong connections in Europe, USA and Asia. Through our international research, guest lectures, and study abroad programmes we aim to produce graduates that have careers across the globe.
- To be guided by industry, charities and government organisations. Through our business advisory board and our close connections to industry we are able to provide insight into the contemporary challenges that organisations face through globalisation, austerity or environmental impact.
This unique educational approach is reflected in the institutions long-term performance including:
- Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017: Gold Award
- 1st for student satisfaction: 2014, 2015 and 2016 (National Student Survey)
- 1st for student employability in the UK 2016 (HESA Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education)