We support PGR supervisors through workshops, events and signposting to useful resources. If you have any queries, or requests for support/workshops please contact the KDA (email@example.com).
There is a Microsoft Team to support all Doctoral supervisors, join the team here: Microsoft Teams KDA: Doctoral Supervisors
Workshops currently available specifically for PGR Supervisors and booked via Keele People can be seen below:
- Getting Started with Research Student Supervision at Keele (online via Learning Pool). The follow on mandatory session for new supervisors can be booked via Keele People.
- PGR Supervisors: Administrative Milestones for a PGR/Prof Doc Student
- PGR Supervisors: Being a member of an annual Review 1 (Doctoral Progression) Interview dates.
- PGR Supervisors: the Role of the Internal Viva Examiner
- PGR Supervisors: Having Honest Conversations
- PGR Supervisors: Developing, Supporting and Maintaining Wellbeing and Resilience
- The role of the Viva Chair (online learning available through LearningPool)