10. Module Evaluation & Review
This section offers ways of using digital technologies to:
- Offer students mid and end-point feedback opportunities, online
- Move module questionnaires online
- Deliver whole cohort online feedback to students
- Produce student-facing online module reviews that have value for the next cohort
Tips and tools for using digial technologies for module evaluation and review
- You can collect and collate whole cohort, anonymous feedback via Microsoft forms.
- You can use Mentimeter to allow students to give anonymous feedback as part of module evaluations.
- Use the KLE announcement tool to offer tutor feedback in response to student module evaluation (mid-module or end of module)
- Consider setting formative or summative assignments, that ask students to produce a digital response to the module (short vlog, blog or set of supplementary learning resources), which can act as a legacy for i) module choice info ii) marketing of programme iii) next cohort’s resources
- Use a form of content capture (e.g. Snagit) to produce a tutor reflection on the evolution of the module, and build that into the Learning Resources or Induction space of the next iteration (see sections 1 and 2)
10 Elements of Flexible Digital Education
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.