Explore this Section
- IT Services Home
- Assistive Facilities
- Box of Broadcasts
- File Storage
- Getting Started / E-Induction
- Google Apps
- IT Policies and Procedures
- IT Service Desk
- IT Suite & Labs
- Laptop Clinic
- Laptop Loan
- MIS Systems
- Password Changer
- Printing, Copying & Scanning
- Staff Computing
- Latest News
- Contact Us
- Information Security
Accounts & passwords
Unable to Login?
If you are having problems logging in please check the following:-
- If you know your username and password ensure that you are entering it correctly remembering that it is case sensitive.
- You are not mistaking the number 1 for a letter l etc
- Your username is made up of five characters.
- Ensure that you do not have Caps Lock on.
- Ensure that your password is at least 8 characters.
If you are still experiencing problems please contact the IT Service Desk
Changing your password
Visit http://keele.ac.uk/it/passwordchanger/ to change your password, you will be asked to confirm your username, current password and prompted for a new password. Once updated this may take up to 5 minutes to be refreshed across all systems.
Acceptable passwords must be a minimum length of 8 with a mixture of characters and numbers, for additional security you may wish to consider looking at the Google guidelines for setting a secure password
Forgot your password?
If you have forgot your password, please contact the IT Service Desk
Keele IT Services will never ask for your password under any circumstances. If you receive an email requesting personal details which you are concerned about you should contact the IT Service Desk.
Rules & Regulations
The usage of your IT account is dependant on your acceptance of the IT Conditions of Use, failure to comply with these rules can result in your account being suspended.