Explore this Section
Keele offers a wide range of courses to set you on track for your future. We provide excellent support and facilities for students, both academically and socially.
Our courses offer:
- Stimulating teaching and learning and skills for your future career.
- High quality teaching across a wide range of academic and vocational subjects.
- Opportunity to combine your interests and develop your skills through our distinctive Dual Honours degrees - with over 500 subject combinations available.
We also offer professional Single Honours degrees in Medicine, Health, Law and business subjects.
With an attractive, friendly campus, Keele offers a very special student experience:
- Excellent entertainment in the Students' Union every night of the week.
- Graduates leave Keele with some of the best academic and employment success rates in the UK
- We have been voted 1st in the UK for student satisfaction for 2014, 2015 and 2016! (National Student Survey)
- We are just two hours from London and Leeds and an hour from Manchester and Birmingham.
- You can enjoy free wifi throughout the entire campus.
- We have restaurants, cafes, a supermarket, a bookshop and bank plus health centre and pharmacy.
- Nearly all students have the opportunity to study abroad as part of their degree.
- We are rated highly in government surveys for the quality of our teaching and research, with 97% of our research classified as world-leading and of international importance. (REF2014)
- We offer a modern and internationally recognised education. Most students take Dual Honours degree courses where they study two subjects with equal weight. We also offer a range of Single Honours degrees including in medicine and the health professions.
- 70% of our full-time students live on campus in 3,200 study bedrooms in any one year.
- We offer financial support in the form of bursaries and scholarships.
- Keele is a close knit and friendly community on one of the largest and most attractive campuses in Europe. There are lakes, woodlands and extensive sports facilities.