Information Governance and Security
- / Information Governance and Security /
- Information Governance /
- Information Governance For The University /
- Confidentiality Cleanse
Revise your routine
Invigorate your working practices and revise your routine to ensure that you are being data savvy at all times. Here are a few helpful hints:
- Consider if consent is needed and if so, how will you capture and record it.
- Always be aware of what data you are using and how you are protecting the privacy of the person whose data it is.
- If collecting new data then consider all aspects of information security and the GDPR requirements
- Report all information security breaches via TopDesk
- Ensure that you complete a Data Flow Mapping exercise and Information Asset registers. Remember to keep them upto date (annual review)
- Consider if a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) needs to be completed when collecting confidential, personal or sensitive data and complete the mandatory annual training.