Geography, Geology and the Environment
Explore this Section
- / Faculty of Natural Sciences /
- School of Geography, Geology and the Environment /
- For Current Students /
- Geo Photo Competition
GGE Photo Competitions
- You simply need to submit a photo related to GGE project/dissertation/mapping work, lab work or field work/trips.
- The photo must be from your current year of study.
- You must submit your photograph using Keele’s Sendfile system. See these instructions on how to use the Sendfile system to submit your photograph.
- When submitting, your must include details of which course you are studying and which year you are in.
- You must also include a brief description of the photo (i.e. where it was taken, what is shows, why you have chosen it etc). Don't forget to include your name!
- All entries will be uploaded to a Facebook album on the GGE Facebook page. Photos will also feature on the GGE Twitter page.
- The deadline for submitting your photos is Monday 3rd September 2018.
Geo Photo Competition
The Geo Photo Competition runs every year and is open to undergraduate students from Geography, Geology and Geosciences, and Environmental programmes.
|Tara Caton||Matt Eggleton||Tolga Aksoy|
The aim of the competition is to take a photograph that captures the essence of what it is like to be an undergraduate Geography, Geology and Geosciences, or Environmental programmes student at Keele University. Some examples may include photographs of fieldwork, labwork or snaps that reflect your subject from around campus.
The winner from each of the three subject areas (Geography, Geology and Geosciences, and Environmental Sciences) will be awarded a £30 Amazon voucher and their photograph will be printed and displayed in the Foyer of the William Smith Building.
The competition is now closed for 2017-18.
Please contact Cerys Jones (email@example.com) if you have any questions.