GGE Photo Competition
The aim of the GGE Photo Competition is to take a photo that captures the essence of what it is like to be a GGE student at Keele. For example, your photo may be from a GGE field course, or feature lab/mapping/dissertation project work.
This year, 2018-19, there will be four winners as follows:
- Undergraduate Geography courses
- Undergraduate Geology/Geoscience courses
- Undergraduate Environmental courses
- Postgraduate taught courses (MSc Geoscience Research, MSc Environmental Sustainability Green Technology, MSc Geographical and Environmental Research)
Winners from each category will receive a £30 Amazon voucher and photos will be displayed in the William Smith building.
How to enter:
- You must submit your photo using Keele’s Sendfile system. See instructions on how to use the Sendfile system to submit your photo
- When submitting, you must include your name, course you are studying and your year of study
- The photo must be from your current year of study
- You must also include a brief description of the photo (i.e. where it was taken, what is shows, why you have chosen it)
- The deadline for submitting your photos is Friday 31st May 2019. Winners will be announced shortly after
Please note that the School may use your photo in future marketing materials, publications and social media platforms.
If you do not want us to use your photo in such materials, please make this clear when entering the competition.
Please contact Cerys Jones (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
|Celine Stretton||Christos Evangelides||Nuur Zulkiflee|
*Accreditation is dependent on the degree route and modules taken