Paying your fees via our payments platform
International students can pay their fees using Keele University’s payments platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. This allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay GBP student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
How it works?
Simply select the country you are paying from, what are you paying and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details, following the payer details. If you pay via bank transfer, get your payment instructions to your bank (at branch, online or via phone) and make your payment. You can track your payment status through every step.
Benefits for you:
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including AliPay, Tenpay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort, etc
- NO transaction charges from Keele University or Western Union Business Solutions
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Keele University
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment step by step
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service to help you in every step