Professional Ethics at Keele
Explore this Section
- / School of Law /
- Professional Ethics at Keele /
- Information for Current Students /
- Forms for current students
Forms for current students
Below are some useful documents and forms that you can print off and complete. There are also links to useful sections on the Keele University website other than the Centre.
- Assignment submission form (doc|pdf) - for all courses. Please attach a completed copy of the form to both copies of your assignment.
- End of year one decision form (doc|pdf) - all MA courses. Please complete and return this form to us by the date specified in your course handbook.
- MA dissertation plan form (doc|pdf). You should work on this form while waiting to be allocated a supervisor and submit it for comments as soon as possible afterwards. Your supervisor will suggest improvements and will agree the final version with you.
- MA dissertation submission form (doc|pdf). Please attach a completed copy of this form to both copies of your MA dissertation.
- MA Leave of Absence application form.
- DMedEth Leave of Absence application form. Other forms relating to the Professional Doctorate can also be found on the Graduate School website in the form sections.
- Extenuating Circumstances form
If you think you require either a leave of absence or an extension please discuss your situation with your supervisor, Course Director or PEAK office staff first.
University regulations can be found on the Directorate of Student and Academic Services webpage.