Estates & Development
Explore this Section
I want to report a fault
The Estates Help Desk provides a central point of contact for all customers to request maintenance repairs and progress their job requests.
What Information do I need to provide to report a fault?
Anybody requesting work will be asked for the following details:
- Originator (Name)
- Contact Telephone number
- Location (Level and Room number)
- A clear description of the fault / defect
- Valid Rechargeable Account Code (where applicable)
Please see the the following sections to find out how to report maintenance requests.
University Departments and Schools
University department resident in a Science Park Building (IC1 & IC6)
Please report to the relevant IC reception, see Science Park Tenants section for further info.
All other University Departments and Schools
Contact the Estates Help Desk
Telephone: 01782 733137 Internal ext: 33137
Fax: 01782 714695
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Out of Hours Emergency Requests Only
Contact Keele Security
Telephone: 01782 733004
Staff Housing Clients
For Emergency Out of Hours Service then please call Security on 01782 733004
The Staff Housing Team will then contact the Help Desk or appropriate section on your behalf to arrange any required action.
For more information why not take at look at the Staff Housing Pages
Science Park Tenants
- Contact a Building Reception:
- IC1 External - 01782 667000 Internal - 33778
- IC2 External - 01782 667098 Internal - 33779
- IC3 (no reception) contact IC4 reception
- IC4 External - 01782 443000 Internal - 33842
- IC5 (no reception) - contact IC4 reception
- IC6 - use the Self Service Desk
The IC buildng receptionist, will contact the Help Desk on your behalf to arrange and required actions.