Estates & Development
Explore this Section
Campus Events Food and Drink
The one stop food and drink solution for on campus events.
At Your Service
Organising an event can be daunting, however, the Keele University Events and Conferencing team is here to support you in all aspects of planning your campus event.
These menus below have been developed specifically for events taking place in any campus building, whether that be a conference, drinks reception, CPD course, VIP or corporate event.
We are passionate about using the finest ethical ingredients possible to bring you great food and drink. Quality and creativity are at the core of our business values and are delivered through our dedicated team of professionals at Keele Hall. Our primary aim is to provide a complete and dedicated service which exceeds expectation. However, if there is something you would like that you do not see here, just let us know!
Refectory or Keele Hall?
If, as part of your event, you would like to make a booking at Keele Hall or the Refectory, let the team know and we can advise on what menus and packages are available.
No problem, just mention it to your event organiser and we will make sure your guests are all catered for.
Making the Ethical Choice
We are committed to providing high quality food as ethically and sustainably as possible. Some of the things we do to care for our environment include:
- Sourcing locally grown fruit and vegetables which are in season
- Using Red Tractor meat which is traceable, safe and farmed with care
- Sourcing our milk from Staffordshire farms
- Meeting sustainability standards for our fish, as set by the Marine Stewardship Council
- Sourcing local free range eggs from a farm only 3 miles away in Madeley
- Ensuring all our tea and coffee is fair trade
- Reducing single use plastics, utilitising traditional crockery, cutlery and glassware. All we request is that you make sure this is returned when your order is collected.
If you require food and drink for an internal meeting, please contact the Meet and Eat team on 34153 or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
Each event has different requirements, therefore, the team will provide you with a bespoke quote based on your specific event needs. Please contact the team on 34600 or email@example.com with a brief outline of your event. Minimum numbers may apply.
Our team are waiting for your call. For more information, help or advice; please call the Events Team on 34601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org