Estates & Development
Explore this Section
Cleaning in Teaching Buildings
Our team are based in Chancellor's Building and are responsible for the cleaning of all non-residential buildings on campus.
How often do we clean?
- Communal offices are cleaned once a fortnight.
- Individual offies are cleaned once a month.
- Seminar rooms are fully cleaned once a week but are vacuumed and spot cleaned in line with their use.
- Comunal bins are emptied daily.
- Toilets and foyers are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Kitchens are cleaned weekly.
- Corridors and stairs are cleaned twice a week.
- Laboratories are swept daily and cleaned once a week.
- Clinical Areas are cleaned daily to full NHS cleaning specification.
We are happy to discuss and quote for any increase in frequencies or one off deep cleans that you may require.
Additional services are also available including:
- Window cleaning – both internal and external windows
- Deep cleaning of carpets
- High dusting
- Post Construction / Project Cleans
- Deep cleans and sanitisations
Please email email@example.com or call extension 34164, with any questions or to request a quote.