Keele Postgraduate Conference 2021
Tuesday 8 June 2021
Online via Microsoft Teams
Welcome to the Institute’s sixth postgraduate conference, in conjunction with our colleagues in the Keele Doctoral Academy (KDA). As ever, the conference represents a great opportunity to celebrate the fantastic range and diversity of postgraduate work in the University.
Date: Tuesday 8th June 2021
Location: Virtual via Microsoft Teams
Call for abstracts deadline: Wednesday 12th May
The conference, in its brand new virtual format, includes a Poster competition with gallery and online voting, along with the Keele Three Minute Thesis competition, with prizes announced on the day, a panel discussion and various break-out sessions.
The conference is a great opportunity to celebrate the fantastic range and diversity of postgraduate work in the University. Now more than ever, it's important we stay connected as a research community and share what makes us great!
Just a few reasons to take part:
- The opportunity to communicate your research in an accessible and inspiring way to an informed but non-specialist audience
- Gain valuable experience in sharing your work beyond your field
- Free and open to all postgraduate students
- Competitions and prizes
- Support friends and colleagues
- Take part in the Three Minute Thesis competition and set yourself a challenge of presenting your doctoral research in an inspiring and engaging way, using just one slide, in just 3 minutes.
- Get your name and abstract in the conference handbook
For staff and students who wish to simply attend the event virtually and support colleagues, please register here.
The deadline for abstracts for all competitions is Wednesday 12 May 2021 by 5.00pm.
To register to take part in any of the competitions and for more information, visit the Keele PG Conference 2021 page on our website.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Online via Microsoft Teams
- Steve Kilner and Zara Richards
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- +44(0)1782 734289