JADE Student Learning Undergraduate Conference
CONFERENCE DATE: THURSDAY 30 MAY 2019 | KEELE HALL BALLROOM
JSLUG is an undergraduate research conference for Keele undergraduate students. You have an opportunity to research and deliver your own undergraduate conference presentation. This is a chance to pursue your own research interests without the pressure of assessment criteria, marking grids, rubrics or the pressure of having to get a particular grade. All presenters also get their abstracts, posters and photographs published in Keele’s JADE journal, giving you a publication to your name.
Five reasons for you to get involved:
1. The highest-rated verbal, poster and lightning talk presentation will each win £100 worth of Blackwell’s vouchers to help with future research!
2. All presentations chosen for the event will have their abstracts published in a special Student Learning edition of the JADE journal detailing the conference proceedings.
3. You can write your paper up in full for the JADE journal. This means you will get a fully peer-reviewed journal publication to your name – you will be searchable and citable.
4. The event is fully catered and free of charge! Come along and get involved in a fully catered day of completely free academic discussion and debate. This is a great way to experience an academic conference right here at Keele!
5. Many of our presenters have gone on to present at the British Conference of Undergraduate Research and the World Congress of Undergraduate Research – this is just the start of your academic journey!
For more information and to get involved and register, visit the JSLUG19 page in the Conferences section of our website here.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Keele Hall, The Ballroom
- Steve Kilner or Jo Flynn
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- +44 (0)1782 7 34449 / 34434