Keele Hall Readings: Valentine's Open Mic
The Valentine’s Open Mic Night returns! Join us for an evening of readings by Keele’s very own creative writing talent.
The theme will be love – in all its facets and permutations. AND(!), while you are there, why not try a Blind Date with a Book?
How it works:
1. Find a book at home you are happy to give away
and/or have been meaning to recommend to others.
2. Wrap it up so that the cover is not visible.
3. On the wrapping paper (or on a little tag), write a few clues about the book (enough to give others an idea, not so much that you give away which book it is).
4. Bring the “dressed up” book along to the Valentine’s Open Mic.
5. All the books will be laid out, and everyone who has brought in a book will then be able to choose a blind date from among them. Don’t be shy. If you do have a book lyin around that you are happy to give away (or rather:swap), dress it up and bring it along. The more the merrier!
- Event date
- Event Time
- University Common Room, Keele Hall
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- 01782 734340