Routes can be run separately or together, both having same starting point of Post Box by Horwood Bus Stop. Undulating multi terrain, will be muddy when wet.
- Run up to Access Road 16.
- Take first left uphill onto Observation Walk.
- Turn right by Observatory and follow path through woodland and downhill to Innovation Way.
- Turn left along Innovation Way.
- Turn right onto University Avenue.
- Turn right along Barkers Wood Road.
- Turn right again along Innovation Way.
- Cross road and run back up hill which you came down a few minutes ago
- Run back down Observation Walk.
- Turn left along Access Road 16 and follow perimeter of Horwood Hall Road/Access 15.
- Finish at post box.
- Start at Postbox by Horwood bus stop. Run up to Keele hall and take side path down to start of lakes.
- Follow path adjacent to lakes on the right.
- After pond 5, follow path through woodland and downhill. You will reach a 'T' junction.
- Follow path to the left. This will take you to the right of the ponds.
- You will come across a bench. Take the path to the right and back to the start.