Step up with your department, friends or family and take on one of our challenges-all from the comfort of your own home. All challenges are open to staff and students!
Fitness Tracker Challenge
- Want help in keeping your department active while at home?
- We are taking on teams or departments to compete against each other using your phones, fitness trackers or pedometers to count your steps.
- Will you be crowned champion of your department?
- Email Mel Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to sign up!
Take on the virtual Everest challenge from home.
- Physical and mental wellbeing is more important than ever right now, so why not challenge and motivate your department to take part in this mountain of a challenge!
- All you have to do is complete 58,070 stairs as a team. If you don’t have stairs in your home, you can also use a box or something similar to step up on to (make sure it’s solid first).
- Fancy the challenge? Email email@example.com with a list of participants to take part.
- You can also split your department in half and compete against one another to see who completes it faster!
- If you don’t feel ready to take on Everest, you can take on Mont Blanc, Snowdon, or even the Sydney Opera House!
Virtual 5k Challenge
Join the Keele running community with our virtual 5k run. Run your own 5k route anywhere at your own pace. Feel free to walk, jog or run the distance - whatever you choose.
If you would like to take part, please join our club on the Strava App (Keele Running), click to attend the event, share your run and post a picture.